No Live Event Location
Bidding on all lots will remain open until the auctioneer declares that lot "SOLD" at the online auction event.
All Items Will Be Removed Within 14 Days
Loading Assistance Available For Some Items
For Questions: 419-680-9888
Para Espanol: 419-455-4796
With LA304 Loader, 60" Mower Deck, Land Pride 15-50 Roto Tiller, 906 Hours, Type: B2620HSD, Serial Number: 50445
Sale Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS AUCTION: (please note terms and conditions may be different for each auction and are subject to change)
1. REGISTRATION: By registering you are entering a legally binding contract.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyer's premium will be added to each purchase up to $2499. If you bid $100.00 you will be charged $110.00. A 5% buyer's premium will be added to each purchase of $2500 or greater upon invoicing at auction close.
3. SALES TAX: 7.25% If Applicable
4. PAYMENT: Credit/Debit, Cash, ACH Transfers, Wire Transfer & Check will be accepted at time of pickup or by phone the morning following the sale. An additional 4% is charged on all credit card purchases. All invoices must be settled within 48 hours of auction ending.
5. REMOVAL: DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS DURING THE INDICATED REMOVAL TIME(S). NO REFUNDS OR CHARGEBACK'S WILL BE GRANTED. After the scheduled removal, items left will be forfeited. The amount of your purchase will be surrendered as a removal fee up to the total amount of your purchase for disposal of your item(s). IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, please call the main number at 419-547-7777 to inform the auction company as any items you leave at the pick-up are considered abandoned and ownership reverts to the Seller. If arrangements for later pickup at office are made, you have 7 days to remove items, or they will be forfeited at your expense.
6. SHIPPING: Shipping services are not guaranteed unless otherwise stated. Items will not be shipped without reception of payment. We DO NOT bring furniture or large items back from remote locations unless specific arrangements have been made PRIOR to bidding. If you would like to arrange shipping, you must first call and get written confirmation we will ship the item. Our shipping fees are for handling plus the cost of the packing materials, labor, actual shipping and insurance fees. This only applies to items that we can easily pack and ship, not large or hazardous items. We seldom ship and if agree to do so, we will ONLY ship to the billing address of the credit card or to FFL if applicable. No Firearms or related items to California.
7. PICKUP OF ASSETS: Bidders are responsible for their own removal. The auction company staff does not provide moving services or tools. Please be prepared to move all of your purchases by yourself or bring your own help. Any item NOT picked up by the set time will be considered abandoned. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be released upon presentation of a paid email receipt. Please ensure that movers or anyone picking up items on your behalf have your paid receipt at the pickup location. Buyer authorizes Bonnigson & Associates to release buyer's assets to any individual in possession of the buyer's sales receipt. Bidder further agrees to be held personally responsible for all purchases made on their bidder number and agrees that bidder will not charge back items which are not picked up during the published removal times. If you present a hazard to yourself, the building or others at the auction you may not be permitted to move items. Buyers may be required to produce ID for various security reasons. Please have your ID with you at all times. All Buyers accept that pickup may be electronically recorded and monitored.
8. BIDDING ERRORS: We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid. Please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bids before submitted. If you bid on the wrong item, we will not reverse your bid. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close, no exceptions.
10. CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: We appreciate all of our customers and their continued business. If we have to move your items off premise the Seller(s) will be responsible for paying our handling fees and they will be charged to the buyer. We want everyone involved to have a good experience and ask that all buyers abide by these terms and conditions.
11. BIDDING PROCEDURE: If you are immediately outbid when you place your bids, then you are likely bidding against a maximum bid. Buyers use maximum bids as they have seen the convenience and do not risk missing the opportunity by placing only real time bids on items. If you mistakenly increase your own bid, place your bidder number in the bid field, or make a gross error you must immediately contact our office by email at 419-547-7777. Communication of the error does not in itself resolve the error. Bonnigson & Associates will attempt to address the bidding error.
12. AUCTION CLOSING: The online auction closes at a rate of 1 item every 20 seconds. This feature works great with the auto-extend (soft close) feature to closely emulate a 'live' auction. If a bid is placed within the last two minutes of an items closing time, that item will extend a full two minutes as to allow an bidder that has been outbid the chance to bid again and will repeat until no bid has been placed within the last two minutes. If you have been outbid, you will be notified by email up to the time that the auction begins to "close".
13. WINNING BIDDER NOTIFICATION: You will be contacted by email ONLY (you are responsible for checking your email). If you feel you have won an item and have not received an email you must notify us by email no later than 9 AM the next day. If you do not receive a paid email invoice, then you did not win any items at the online auction. NOTE: it takes time to process invoices so plan on up to 2 hours after auction close to receive your invoice.
14. NON-DELIVERY: In the event an item is not available for pickup, the buyer must notify our onsite staff and file a claim by replying to your original emailed invoice noting what was not available within 24 hours of the pickup date. After 24 hours, the Auctioneer and buyer agrees that there is no grounds to claim non-delivery of item.
15. AUCTION DESCRIPTION: Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions. You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed. The photo may also depict other items that are not included. Always read the item description. VEHICLE INSPECTIONS: As a condition of referencing any inspection report provided, Bidders are responsible for their own physical inspection. Any documented inspection or description is opinion, not fact and does not constitute a warranty of any kind.
16. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item please bid accordingly. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. Bonnigson & Associates is not responsible for the use or misuse of items, infestation and pathogens, environmental harm or any injury or harm caused by items purchased. Bonnigson & Associates reserves the right to reject any bid at their sole discretion. Bonnigson & Associates reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
17. BUYER DEFAULT: If a bidder(s) defaults at an auction, the auction company may, at its option, contact the backup bidder(s) for an offer but has no legal obligation to do so.
18. FIREARMS: ALL FIREARM INVOICES WILL INCLUDE A $10 FIREARM PROCESSING FEE. THIS IS PER INVOICE AND NOT PER FIREARM. All out of state sales will be shipped to an FFL licensee. All FFL Buyers please bring a copy of current license or email a copy to Shipping@bonnigson.com. All non-FFL purchasers must pass NICS background check screening. All purchasers of firearms must present valid government issued photo identification; the government allows no exceptions. Photo ID must have physical street address; P.O. boxes are not an acceptable form of identification. Purchasers must be at least 18 years old to purchase long guns and long gun ammunition, and 21 years old to purchase hand guns and hand gun ammunition. Buyers that do not pass the background check will not be refunded however the firearm will remain in the possession of Bonnigson & Associates and will be sold at the next Consignment Firearms Auction and charged a commission of 35% as a result. Buyers also are responsible to return to our facility at their own expense if the NICS background check requires a waiting period or "hold". No Shipping to California.
19. DAMAGE: Any damage caused by a buyer during the preview, or during the period of removal is at the expense of the Buyer. Their information will be given to the Seller upon request and they will be held liable for any damages.
20. CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our Seller(s) are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
21. RESERVE AUCTION: Bonnigson & Associates reserves the right for auctioneers & staff to bid on behalf of of Seller to aid in achieving an items reserve. All Bonnigson & Associates "online auctions" are "Reserve" auctions. Therefore, the auction company reserves the right to establish or change bidding increments, remove items from the auction, split or combine lots, add minimum bids or reserve prices, cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event. Suspend or cancel the bidding of any buyer at any time. Change, modify, delete or add to descriptions, photos. Change auction closing time, inspection or removal times. Rescind the sale of any or all items regardless of high bid upon auction conclusion. Bonnigson & Associates permits the registration and bidding of any party as long as they meet the registration requirements and terms and condition including sellers, members, owners, employees and associates of Bonnigson & Associates. The auction company is not responsible for technical or communication problems, website outages, browser incompatibility or any connectivity issues. Items for sale by court ordered Bankruptcy are subject to the approval of the appointed Trustee and Bankruptcy Court.
22. LIABILITY: Auctioneers and Sellers liability shall be limited to the refund of bidders purchase price.
23. PRIVACY: Bonnigson & Associates will not sell bidders information. Bidders who register consent to be contacted or emailed auction notifications for all Bonnigson & Associates auction events. To be removed from our database, reply with "remove" in the subject line of the email. You do not need to subscribe to our email list if you are a registered bidder. NOTE: NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AND BIDDER NUMBER OUT TO ANYONE. IF YOU FORGET REGISTRATION INFORMATION, CLICK ON THE "REGISTER" TAB AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR A LOST BIDDER NUMBER OR PASSWORD.
24.: The above-stated terms and conditions of sale cannot be altered except in writing by the auction company. Terms and conditions may change from auction to auction and are agreed to electronically by bidders upon registration. Terms and conditions are designed as general guidelines and may not cover every possible scenario. Bonnigson & Associates is not responsible for the fraudulent or unauthorized use of your bidder number and bidding account. Bidders are responsible for the security of same. If you feel someone may possess this information, it is suggested that you change your password immediately. Buyers agree that they have reviewed and agree to all terms and conditions of the auction. These terms and conditions constitute an enforceable and binding electronic agreement upon their electronic acceptance by the Bidder.
Green Springs, Ohio 44836
Contact: Dave Stout
Phone: (419) 603-0652